OGX - Digital Marketplace

Online digital marketplace designed to simplify buying and selling game accounts, social media accounts, and more.

Securing Discord Accounts!

1 Death Note

Prime

Vouches

100%
Status
Rep
Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
755 XP
How to Secure a Discord

1. Secure the Email

Begin with securing the current email or the OGE.

If the account doesn't come with an email, change it to your own. Access your account settings, go to "My Account" and select "Edit" in the email section. Ask the seller for the verification code sent to their email, then enter your new email.

2. Change the Password

Navigate to the account settings. In My Account settings scroll to the password section and create a strong, unique password.

3. Change the Number

Removing the number can often lead to locks, therefore it is advisable to change the number to your own, make sure to use a secure number as VOIP's can often cause the account to get banned.

4. Enable 2FA

In My Account settings, scroll to the 2FA section and enable it. Choose your preferred method for receiving verification codes, such as an authentication app.

5. Remove Connected apps

Go to the authorized apps section in the account settings and remove all apps.

6. Remove Devices

Go to the devices section in the account settings and remove all devices that aren't yours.

Additional Tips

- Avoid changing the phone number to a VOIP
- Make sure to save your 2FA backup codes.
- Discord accounts can be easily pulled back, try your best to get one with OGE.

Last edited:
1's SIGNATURE
Members
Threads
Newest Member